No unpleasant impression material
- Say goodbye to biting on impression material for several minutes, having a numb mouth and jaw ache. We now use a camera that can capture your full dentition in seconds and then transfer this to the computer.
No bothersome temporary prosthesis
- Temporary prostheses are exactly what the name suggests: temporary. With CEREC the final prosthesis is inserted directly without any temporary compromises needed.
No follow-up appointment.
- CEREC allows us to insert esthetic ceramic crowns or partial crowns in a single session.
- The advantage of this is that only one appointment is necessary, which means only one injection, and then you can deal with other things than visits to the dentist.
- More than just a theory: With CEREC you can rely on quality that has been proven millions of times over in the practice. Furthermore, thanks to your new dental prosthesis made by CEREC, your smile will be just as lovely many years later as it is directly after receiving the prosthesis.
Like a real tooth
- Due to the translucency of ceramics, the dental prosthesis looks like a real tooth.
- In a ceramic dental prosthesis, no dark edges are visible as is so often the case in conventional crowns.
- Ceramic is very close to the hardness of the natural tooth, thus preventing wear of the tooth, which unfortunately so often occurs with other materials.
- Ceramic is very well tolerated so allergic reactions are largely excluded. This is not the case with other methods and materials.
The CEREC method is a gentle treatment for your teeth. Only the carious tooth surface is removed. The remaining healthy tooth substance is preserved.